Kate Negus Fact File
- Unique leather to KATE NEGUS.
- All the products are made in Black or Chestnut.
- Choice of six styles of cheekpieces, thirteen nosebands, nine browbands, two
headpieces, plus four different fittings on six types of reins - all of which
are totally interchangeable.
- Accessories include both elasticated and leather breastplates, three types
of a breast girth, and a running and standing martingale. Also included is
a running attachment, and a standing attachment which incorporates an elastic
- Training aids include straight leather side reins and German side reins, a
leather De Gogue, Draw Reins and a Market Harborough.
- Saddle accessories include both regular and laminated leathers; an Atherstone
firth which is elasticated at both ends; a dressage girth; a stud girth and
a stud guard.
- Sheepskin products are all machine washable and include a sheepskin pad in
two sizes, girth sleeve in two sizes, noseband and a polish mitt.