KATE NEGUS SADDLERY, was established in 1989 and has gained an excellent reputation as providers of quality bridlework and accessories. Originally based at Hickstead in Sussex, the company is now near Badminton.
Constructed using the finest quality leather unique to KATE NEGUS, and handmade by our master craftsmen, we have developed a wide range of bridles and accessories.
The concept is that KATE NEGUS bridles are available whole or in part allowing you to achieve the perfect fit – from small ponies to large horses. The bridles come with brass fittings and are available in either Black or Chestnut. All bridles are available as either a snaffle or double; plus the option of a regular or padded headpiece.
Kate Negus Fact File
- Unique leather to KATE NEGUS.
- All the products are made in Black or Chestnut.
- Choice of six styles of cheekpieces, thirteen nosebands, nine browbands, three headpieces, plus three different fittings on six types of reins – all of which are totally interchangeable.
- Accessories include both elasticated and leather breastplates, three types of a breast girth, and a running and standing martingale. Also included is a running attachment, and a standing attachment which incorporates an elastic insert.
- Training aids include straight leather side reins and German side reins, Draw Reins and a Market Harborough.
- Saddle accessories include best leather, laminated leathers and calf; an Atherstone Girth which is elasticated at both ends; a dressage girth; a stud girth and a stud guard.
- Service is really important to us . We will endeavour to get any stock orders out within 48 hours and will also answer any email queries the same day. If you need to discuss any bridle work issues ring on 0780 115 0571.
- VAT number 801376161
- Company number 04652398